Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Light is comming

If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll be aware I entered in a dark period in my life about 2 months ago. Well since then I made some changes in my life as I wrote in previous posts, which helped me to keep my head up and going on. But now I can say that the darkness is starting to fade away steadily leaving space for heavenly light, and that light was brought to me by that splendid person I met. Somehow we seem to compliment eachother , just with our looks we seem to understand what the other is thinking. She makes my weekends fly by and makes me feel ... well I don't have words to describe how I feel ... Some times I'd like to possess the power to stop time to have these weekends last forever. But unfortunatelly that's something out of my reach, I can only hope weeks go by in seconds so that I can enjoy another weekend.I consider myself a fortunate guy for having found such a splendid person. I wish this will continue .....

No comments: