Saturday, July 12, 2008

Light & Discoveries !

Once again I'm here to talk about what happened, well 3 weeks have passed since that awfull message i received . And support i received from the few people I know have given me courage. Even though in the background there's still that feeling, wich slowly fades (very slowly to intend). But now I'm looking at a positive site like in Monty python's "Life of Brian" my moto right now is "Always look at the bright side of life !". Being single again has it's advantages, like you cn do whatever comes to your mind, you don't have to think about your other part since there's none. So I can use this opportunity to start activities I didn't do like starting to learn Kitesurfing, Snowboarding in winter, other activities I couldn't share. I've set a goal for myself creating new friends to share weekends and more, so I'm not so loneley those 2 days a week. Because being alone is what makes all this so difficult. But hey I'm only 28 , .... eeurrr 29 this year darn... So I still have time to do a lot of things. Anyway I'll keep my blog updated with my progress to the light. I'd like to thank all of you for your support.


Stay tuned for updates , Damn this blog starts to resemble a SOAP ( like in television SOAP) not not the SOAP about which we IT'ers speak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Jurgen, anche Corrado ed io abbiamo apprezzato il film che in Italia all'epoca è uscito con il titolo "Brian di Nazareth" ....molto pittoresco....inolte sempre Corrado (star wars fan) mi ha cazziato perchè ho sbagliato la mitica frase "che la forza sia con te".....purtroppo il mio inglese stenta ancora a decollare...bella anche la sezione foto, particolarmente apprezzate quelle naturalistiche.....mi sono tenuta per me quella della ranina sul palmo di mano che ho trovato da qualche parte in rete...adesso si va a nanna....salutoni anche da parte di Corrado che ti consiglia come prossima visione il film Top Secret (1984) oppure Bachelor Party, sempre dello stesso anno...