Thursday, June 26, 2008

Time of darkness

Well hthis is a time of darkness as the title says. Yes, because after 7 years my girlfriend and I broke up. Seems like people are right about "The 7th is the most critical year", guess I took a "Critical Hit" right into my state of mind here. Even though I'm a bit down now, life goes on because in the end we still see each other, as friends. Even after 7 years something remains. So there is some spark of light in this darkness and some time soon the darkness will fade and new light will appear and shine brightly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that for you. The sparks of light can become an ocean of light in your live. With another woman of course.

Bye,
Kiss.

Anonymous said...

Ciao Jurgen,
mi dispiace leggerti cosi giĆ¹..
....certo 7 anni lasciano il segno ma sei una persona in gamba e sento che rimonterai subito in sella....the force be with you my linux master!!!!!

bluedog said...

sono con te jurre