Monday, August 25, 2008

Fantastic weekend

And another week has passed since my last posting. However this weekend ended the week in a fantastic way as the title says. Let's start from the end to get to the best. The weekend ended with a nice barbeque at a friends house in the mountains on a nice sunny day, with the peacfull suroundings of the mountains, followed by a little trip to a small local canion where I made some fotos that I definetly will put onto my flicker page. But this is nothing compared to what happened to me on saturday. Even though I'm generally quiet open with my postings I will keep this one a bit vague as I consider this a more private matter but I can give an overview. What happened is that I met someone, and revealed to be much diffrent than what she appeared. In the end I had a fantastic saturday wich lasted for several hours well in fact "several" is a bit of an understatement. I'm not going to pull out details eventhough nothing specials happened except for a lot of words flowing through the air, which is very strange as I'm not the person you would except to talk a lot, but for some reason I was far more talkative then what I normally am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is very interesting for me.

Thanks a lot my dear.

She