Saturday, August 02, 2008

Fun with Ex-Colleauges UPDATED

I add this post a bit late since it's refered to thursday and right now is saturday. I must say I've had great time thursday meeting my ex colleauges and also 2 new colleagues. Unfortunattley I missed to see some of them cause I arrived a bit late at the appointment. I was comming from Mestre(VE) that day and only arrived at 21:00 at Milano Centrale and had to go whole the way to hame to get my car and then to the place "surabaya", so at the end I manged to get there at about 22:00, and we stayed there till around 01:00. The only downside of course for all of us was that we had to go to work that day. But then again I just had a great time, hope we do that again. And here are some photos ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come ti ho scritto sotto una foto...

tesoro mio ma sei venuto malissimo... devi addormentarti piĆ¹ spesso :p
e puoi pure requisirmi il cellulare... porto la macchina fotografica apposta...

Lo so che mi vuoi bene per quanto sono cattiva... vero?


La Pantera